Technical Application Engineer
Nunspeet, Gelderland, NetherlandsProduct Development
An IT- career in Cloud Operations at the leader in Enterprise Asset Management Software?
Hundreds of people use our applications every day. As a technical application engineer at IFS Ultimo, you ensure that applications work optimally, technically and functionally. In addition, we offer the opportunity to further develop as a Cloud Specialist – Microsoft Azure integrated services.
About the role
As a Technical Application Engineer, your primary responsibility lies with the technical management of applications and interfaces between applications within the IFS Ultimo organization. Thanks to your knowledge of Azure Integrated Services, you make the information cycle findable and available to stakeholders in a future form, or securely connect applications with each other. You do this in the safest way, making sure that interfaces work correctly and that this is verifiable.
The team in which you will work consists of the departments System Management and Application Management and is part of IT services. In this position you have a lot of contact with your colleagues, both in your own team and outside it. As IT services, we are responsible for office automation, the on-premise infrastructure and application management. You take the lead in projects to ensure that applications optimally match the requested user requirements, with a focus on the technical aspect. You like to immerse yourself in (system) processes and slowly towards continuous improvement.
Your work consists of:
- Identifying and repairing bottlenecks in our (internal) applications and initiating improvement proposals.
- Thinking about security aspects and policy, and discussing improvement proposals with the Security Officer.
- Participate in software package implementations and development of interfaces between software packages.
- Maintaining interfaces and applying changes as requested by stakeholders.
About IFS Ultimo
IFS Ultimo offers the most innovative and progressive SaaS solution for companies in many industries. The IFS Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management platform is used by thousands of organizations worldwide, from SMEs to large multinationals. We started in the Netherlands and Belgium and have now focus on Germany, United Kingdom, North America and Canada.
As an organization, we also want you to be fantastic at your job. We offer you an extensive onboarding program to get you off to a good start and a healthy and happy work culture. You also have the freedom and flexibility of hybrid working. We meet each week at the office and organize fun events and (sporting) activities.
What else do we offer you
- A position for 32-40 hours a week with a salary that matches your knowledge and work experience.
- incentive scheme.
- 8% holiday pay.
- 25 vacation days and the option to buy 5 more.
- Good pension scheme (50/50);
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a Cloud Specialist – Azure integrated services and to obtain the corresponding Microsoft Azure certificates (AZ-900 & AZ-104).
- We work hybrid. That is why we offer you everything you need for a good home workplace.
- Home office- and internet allowance.
- Committed colleagues! At Ultimo we give great importance to personal attention and development. That is why we meet on average once a week at the office in Nunspeet.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)-Day which allows you to take one day of paid leave per year to take part in volunteering opportunities.
What do you bring
- A completed secundary vocational or bachelor study in computer science, functional or application management or comparable.
- Experience in a similar position such as technical administrator or system administrator.
- Used to working with different stakeholders.
- Experience with XML, JSON, with relational databases and writing SQL queries.
- You live within a realistic commute distance from Nunspeet.
Application and process
Is this the next step in your career? Let us know! From there we will take a good look at your CV and preferably your motivation letter. We invite you to a video call to get acquainted and then inform you about the next steps. For questions: email@example.com or +31 341 42 37 37