Senior Account Manager DACH
RemoteGermany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, WeselSales
SaaS solutions are your domain, you have a successful sales record in closing deals. You can help a team in becoming better sales professionals. And you are looking for a new job that allows you to take a significant next step in your international sales career?
If this is you, lets link!
Why should you work at Ultimo?
We offer a great environment for talented people. Dedicated colleagues, internal training and advice. As a company, we have strong growth ambitions for the coming years. With an expanding global partner network, a solid financial position and a clear roadmap on how we want to help our customers even more.
Your role will be to create the next step for that expansion. You will learn, grow and have fun doing it. Your open mind and your professional approach will enrich the team, your innovative ideas will move us all forward.
More about Ultimo:
Ultimo is the leading SaaS solution for asset management in companies. Our application helps to better manage assets, increase uptime, control costs and create a safe and healthy working environment. Ultimo's largely standardized Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) cloud platform is modular, scalable and user-friendly. It enables customers to organize and implement the tasks regarding the valuable assets in the company. This involves both site-based assets such as installations, machinery, cranes, medical equipment and buildings, as well as mobile assets such as logistic companies’ vehicles. With the help of the innovative EAM platform, Ultimo's customers maximize their asset uptime, ensure a safe working environment and thus increase productive working hours.
Ultimo's success is guaranteed not only by its many years of experience, but above all by its innovativeness and strong quality assurance.
More than 2000 customers worldwide now use Ultimo. We are constantly expanding our global partner channel to give even more clients the benefits of Ultimo software.
What is your role at Ultimo?
Ultimo's customers operate in a wide range of industries. You are active in the closing stages of acquisition of new customers from the upper mid-market in the DACH regions. This is an important part of your job.
In addition, you look after existing customers for Ultimo software
- You are responsible for the final sales process, from where you take over from your sales colleagues, through the registration of customer needs, product presentations and negotiations, to the contract conclusion.
- In doing so, you work closely with your colleagues in the office, who actively support you with demonstrations, offers and technical questions.
- Due to your many years of sales experience and industry knowledge, you are very involved in the development of the sales and marketing strategy for this area.
- Because you systematically observe the market, you are able to give the right impulses at the right time and thus drive development forward.
- Through your open nature and communication skills, you connect the various interfaces between sales, development and implementation at the customer.
- Senior to the team and the opportunity to create your own team in the future.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of sales experience with products requiring explanation in the area of SaaS/software solutions;
- You have industry knowledge and understand the client's business;
- You know the advantages of software and information technology in modern corporate management;
- You have an understanding of process methodology;
- You are a communication talent and understand your customers;
- You are a decisive and independent personality with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You get to know your customers quickly and have a strong customer orientation;
- You are willing to travel in the DACH region and occasionally also in the Netherlands;
- You are proficient English (Level B1) and German (Level C1) so that you can communicate with your international colleagues.
In addition to the offers listed below, we are opening up a big step in your career for you. You get the opportunity to grow with us on an interesting journey. Your Ultimo colleagues are passionate and ambitious people. They create a working environment where talent can flourish.
- A position for 32-40 hours a week (both remote and at the office);
- Many career opportunities within the international organization;
- A strong platform to support your ambitions and personal development;
- Flexible and informal working environment where teamwork is important;
- Engaged colleagues with a lot of attention to personal interaction, We also attach great value to strengthening the mutual bonds by organizing various activities.
Application and process
If you feel that this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by clicking 'Apply'. From there we will have a good look at your resume and your covering letter.
We will invite you for a call to get the ball rolling, and we will inform you on steps to come.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org of +31 341 42 37 37