Nunspeet, Gelderland, NetherlandsProduct Development
Are you excited about it- management and information security topics? Do you thrive in a role where you can guide a small team of system- and application managers while working hands-on in achieving IT & Security goals? Join IFS Ultimo as Lead IT-engineer!
At IFS Ultimo, we are shifting from traditional IT administrative tasks to a focus on IT security and compliance. This transition is attributable to our hybrid infrastructure, the digitization of our internal IT systems, and our ongoing commitment to advancing in the realms of information security and zero trust. To align with the latest advancements in IT services and security standards, we already have successfully integrated systems such as Darktrace, Intune, MS Defender, and more into our operations.
In alignment with our IT roadmap, we are actively enhancing our processes, system knowledge, and organizational structure to grow to the next level on the maturity scale. Our immediate focus is on building our team and refining processes to establish a secure, scalable, and highly available IT infrastructure. This strategic initiative is designed to seamlessly meet the daily needs of our (external) colleagues worldwide, ensuring their success.
You are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team, and we entrust you with leading our growth trajectory. Your role involves close collaboration with the information security officer and the IT team, to transform security objectives into sustainable IT solutions or enhance existing processes. The current IT team consist of five members dedicated to IT systems and application management. When necessary, you have the flexibility to seek external expertise to support in accomplishing your objectives.
As part of your responsibilities, you regularly gather valuable information regarding security objectives on a monthly basis. You will be tasked with preparing IT security reports that highlight key performance indicators (KPIs) for presentation to management and other relevant stakeholders. You report to the Information Security Officer.
What do you bring:
- You have proven experience as IT-engineer, system administrator or a similar role.
- Strong motivation to lead and collaborate with your team in achieving the company's it- roadmap.
- Some experience in leading (side) projects in implementations or other initiatives to improve internal IT infrastructures.
- Strong foundation in cybersecurity principles (eg. zero thrust/NIST)
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS) and management systems (Intune, MSDefender).
- You are fluent in English and/or in Dutch.
- You have hands-on experience with security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001) or keen interest to learn.
About IFS Ultimo:
IFS Ultimo offers the most innovative and forward-thinking SaaS solution for businesses across various industries. The IFS Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management platform is used by thousands of organizations worldwide, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to large multinationals. We are a market leader in the Netherlands and Belgium and are now expanding our reach to Germany, England, North America, and Canada.
As an organization, we want you to excel in your work as well. We provide you with a comprehensive onboarding program to get off to a strong start and foster a healthy and happy work culture. Additionally, you'll have the freedom and flexibility of hybrid work. We meet at the office every week and organize enjoyable events and (sporting) activities.
What do we offer:
- A full-time position (40 hours per week) with a salary commensurate with your knowledge and work experience.
- Incentive scheme.
- 8% holiday pay.
- 25 vacation days with the option to purchase 5 more.
- A good pension plan (50/50).
- We support hybrid work, so we provide you with everything you need for a comfortable home office.
- Home office and internet allowance.
- Engaged colleagues! At IFS Ultimo, we place great importance on personal attention and development. Therefore, we gather at the office in Nunspeet once a week.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)-Day which allows you to take one day of paid leave per year to take part in volunteering opportunities.
- Read more about our compensations & Benefits
Applying and the next steps:
Would you like to strengthen our IT Services team? Please let us know! We will review your resume and, preferably, your cover letter carefully. We will invite you for a video interview to get to know you and inform you about the upcoming steps. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +31 341 42 37 37.