Internship Marketing – Customer Journey assignment at Ultimo
Netherlands, Gelderland, NunspeetMarketing
Do you like to be active in conversation with colleagues, do research in communication channels and make them unambiguously? Do you like to do research and improve our entire journey that our customers go through, provide advice and implement your detailed plan in the organization.
Read more about what we ask of you and what we can offer you. And come as Bachelor 'Marketing & Communication' student to do your graduation assignment/thesis at Ultimo Software Solutions bv in Nunspeet!
We make Enterprise Asset Management software with an unparalleled ROI that we offer as a SaaS application. This allows our customers to increase their grip on assets, achieve higher uptime, control costs and create a safe and healthy working environment. At Ultimo, we do everything we can to make our software as intuitive and user-friendly as possible. Customized as standard for our customers, modular design and scalable. But why Ultimo really works well is because we first sit down and get it right. We are comfortable with the processes at our customers. That is why Ultimo really works.
About Ultimo as an employer;
Working at Ultimo is a journey in itself. Our motivation as an employer is to ensure that your work matches your ambitions and gives meaning to your career. Work that is appreciated by your colleagues and your management. We want you to be great at your job. That is why we support you with a happy and healthy work culture, good working conditions, personal development and social events. We are expanding our international organization. With unparalleled knowledge and modern software in the field of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), we provide high-quality services, training and support to our customers.
What are you going to do?
Your research is about the first moment that the prospect comes into contact with Ultimo until the last moment and everything in between. You can think of how did the customers find Ultimo, which contact moments are there, implementation, the payments and everything in between.
In concrete terms it is about;
- Provide insight into the current Customer Journey, including the various touch points in the customer journey;
- What is the intended customer experience? What requirements must the customer experience for Ultimo meet?
- Do the analyzed touch points meet the intended customer experience? (fit gap analysis)
- If not: what is needed to make the Customer Journey as a whole and the touch points individually meet the intended customer experience?
We are happy to talk to you and are open to your questions.
You bring with you:
- HBO Marketing & Communication level;
- You enjoy actively seeking out your colleagues for your research and advice;
- Speaks and writes fluently Dutch and English.
- An internship fee of EUR 400 gross per month, based on full time;
- Naturally, your travel expenses for commuting will be reimbursed;
- Hybrid works in consultation;
- Laptop to properly conduct your research.
Application and process
If you feel that this assignment is the next step in your journey, let us know by clicking 'Apply'. From there we will have a good look at your resume and your covering letter.We will invite you for a call to get the ball rolling and we will inform you on steps to come.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 341 42 37 37