International Partner Account Manager
RemoteNetherlands, Gelderland, NunspeetSales
Are you an International Partner Account Manager that can lead, develop, build and maintain sustainable and profitable Channel Partnerships in the International EAM market?
You are a result-driven entrepreneur, and you don’t back down from a good challenge.
About the job
You will be fueling the growth of our Partner network in all its facets.
- Develop and drive an approach to grow the success of active sales partners in their go-to-market sales of Ultimo software.
- Actively lead and drive the recruitment of new and appropriate Channel Partners in the EAM, and EAM related space and assist in developing the Ultimo partner ecosystem
- Build productive and profitable commercial working relationships with sales partners.
- Create a joint value proposition for each partnership and communicate internally and externally. Build business plans with timelines, success metrics, and planned activities to achieve goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation and software revenue growth with your partners.
- Orchestrate annual and recurring business planning with partners to improve sales and profitability in your international region.
Working at Ultimo is a journey on its own.
Our driving force as an employer is making sure that your work matches your ambitions and gives meaning to your career. Work that is being valued by your colleagues and your management.
We want you to be fantastic in your job. Supporting you with happy and healthy work culture, good benefits, personal development, and social events.
We are expanding our international organization.
With unmatched knowledge and modern software on Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) We provide high valued services, training, and support to our clients.
Join us on our journey in building the number one EAM SaaS in the world!
What you bring
For this position, you have proven experience in enterprise software solutions sales within a small or midsize International Channel Partner environment. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing partner relationships and demonstrated the ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.
You are result-driven, have entrepreneurial skills, strong in taking ownership. Furthermore, you know how to motivate partners and build relationships. But above all, you are ready to use your experience to bring Ultimo to the next level.
- Bachelor or equivalent
- Ability to work with and deliver for multiple stakeholders
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in fluent English
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- 5+ years of successful Partner Management or a senior Sales role.
- Experience working for/or with EAM or EAM related Software Companies is a plus.
- Strong track record of scaling a business and ability to successfully build and manage a partner Go-to-Market model within the international market
- Understanding of Partner Programs and contracts associated with them
- Excellent analytic skills
- Display of ability to educate and demo
- Travel: in this position, you will have to travel to various EU located customers. (post-covid)
What we offer
Being a part of a small, inspiring and dedicated international Channel Sales Team.
- A full time position
- Competitive primary and secondary employment conditions.
- 25 holidays and possibility to extend with 5 extra
- a pension plan (50/50)
- Work from home allowance
- Extensive introduction process including instructive internal training.
- Various career opportunities within the (international) organization.
- Flexible and informal working environment, in which teamwork is important.
- Committed colleagues with a lot of attention to personal interaction. We attach great importance to strengthening the mutual bond by organizing various activities.
- A strong platform to support your ambitions and personal development.
- Homework allowance and internet allowance, Laptop, plus everything you need for a good (home) workplace.
Apply and process
If you feel that this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by pressing the apply button. From there, we will have a good look at your resume and preferably your motivation letter.
We will invite you for a call to get the ball rolling and we will inform you on steps to come.
For questions. email@example.com or +31 341 42 37 37