RemoteNetherlands, Gelderland, NunspeetProjects
Essentially, you are responsible for the integration of the Ultimo business software for our customers. The Integrations Team creates links between Ultimo software and other business software.
A broad summary of your tasks:
- Solving customers' complex integration issues;
- Project management;
- Monitoring quality and deadlines;
- Advising on architecture;
- Drawing up functional descriptions of interfaces.
The Services Team consists of a total of 40 dedicated and experienced colleagues, divided over five expertise teams in the industries Manufacturing, Utilities, Healthcare, Logistics and Infra. In this video, three of your future colleagues tell you more about the atmosphere, our customers and what a day in the life of an Ultimo Implementation Consultants looks like.
Working at Ultimo is a journey all on its own.
Our driving force as an employer is making sure that your work matches your ambitions and gives meaning to your career. Work that is valued by your colleagues and your management.
We want you to excel in your job. Supporting you with a happy and healthy work culture, good benefits, personal development and social events.
We are expanding our international organisation.
With unmatched knowledge and modern software in the field of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM, we provide high-valued services, training and support to our clients.
Join us on our journey in building the number-one EAM Cloud in the world!
You are an independent IT professional and you can explain in clear language hoe an interface is going to work for an end user. Dissecting complex issues and coming up with the technical part of a fitting solution excites you.
Your opinion is important and is heard. You have a social personality and like to help colleagues. You enjoy the variety of working on-site both at home and abroad, at the office and at home.
What you also bring:
- You work and think on a Bachelor (HBO) or master (WO) level;
- A number of years of experience working as a software consultant;
- Experience with project management;
- Good command of both Dutch and English;
- Technical knowledge of and experience with SQL, XML, XSLT;
- Knowledge of and affinity with web services (HTTP, SOAP and REST);
- Experience with drawing up functional and technical specifications.
Ultimo Software Solutions offers:
- Open-ended contract of employment;
- A competitive salary;
- Strong platform to support your ambitions and personal development;
- Incentive plan;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 days' paid leave and the option to buy 5 more;
- Good pension scheme (50/50);
- Choice between a lease car or an appealing mobility budget;
- Fixed net monthly telephone, home office and internet reimbursement;
- Laptop and everything you need for a good workstation/home office.
Application and process
If you feel that this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by clicking 'Apply'. From there we will have a good look at your resume and your covering letter.
We will invite you for a call to get the ball rolling and we will inform you on steps to come.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org of +31 341 42 37 37