Inside Sales Executive UK Market
RemoteUnited Kingdom, Manchester, ManchesterSales
Are you a sales professional with an international ambition in SaaS Solution sales? Do you know how to create value for our customers? Can you support your sales colleagues to get the most out of their day? For our United Kingdom market, we are looking for a talented Inside Sales Executive.
About the job
You analyze the wishes and needs of potential and existing customers and create trust in the organization. From the incoming leads, you lay the foundation for new sales. In addition, you are busy expanding existing relationships. You know better than anyone what is going on in the customer portfolios and what actions need to be taken.
In this position, you report to the sales manager. Your work area will be United Kingdom in the near future. You are welcome in our office in Manchester, and we will be working hybrid from now on.
- Ensuring the achievement of the set sales targets within a market (vertical);
- Commercially manage and maintain the customers assigned to you;
- Developing and proposing prospect and marketing actions for the intended (new) sales markets and target groups;
- Follow-up of leads generated by marketing activities;
- Drafting, elaborating and following up on quotations and proposals;
- Supporting your assigned sales manager and international partners;
- Providing remote software demonstrations.
Working at Ultimo is a journey on its own.
Our driving force as an employer is making sure that your work matches your ambitions and gives meaning to your career. Work that is being valued by your colleagues and your management
We want you to be fantastic in your job. Supporting you with our happy and healthy work culture, good benefits, personal development, and social events.
We are expanding our international organization.
With unmatched knowledge and modern software on Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) We provide high valued services, training and support to our clients.
Join us on our journey in building the number one EAM SaaS in the world!
What you bring
For this position, you have proven experience within a small or midsize company. You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales role.
You are result-driven, have entrepreneurial skills, You know how to build relationships. But above all, you are ready to use your experience to bring Ultimo to the next level.
- Education at Bachelor level
- Good command of English
- Affinity with IT, knowledge of SaaS solutions
- Knowledge and experience in commercial office functions
- Communicative skills, a team player, and commercially minded.
- A networker and relationship manager.
- Understands the trends and the needs and wants in the market.
What we offer
Being a part of an inspiring and dedicated international Sales Team.
- A full time position;
- Competitive primary and secondary employment conditions;
- a pension plan (50/50);
- Work from home allowance;
- Extensive introduction process including instructive internal training;
- Various career opportunities within the (international) organization;
- Flexible and informal working environment, in which teamwork is important;
- Committed colleagues with a lot of attention to personal interaction. We attach great importance to strengthening the mutual bond by organizing various activities;
- A strong platform to support your ambitions and personal development.
- Homework allowance and internet allowance, Laptop, plus everything you require for a good (home) workplace.
Apply and process
If you feel that this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by pressing the apply button. From there, we will have a good look at your resume and preferably your motivation letter.
We will invite you for a call to get the ball rolling, and we will inform you of the steps to come.
For questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 341 42 37 37