Implementation Consultant Healthcare
RemoteBelgium, Vlaams Gewest, MechelenProjects
You help hospitals to get a grip on their medical devices, stock or material. You do this with your knowledge of asset management and the great software from Ultimo. You implement the solution, ensure that the data can be read and that great reports are produced. Sometimes it is a new customer, but existing customers also rely on your insight and expertise.
You and your colleagues work on improving your knowledge. You share 'best practices' and smart solutions with each other. Ultimo's in-house software is your tool. New features and smarter dashboards come from your experiences in the field.
You will be responsible for implementing the Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management Software for our customers in the healthcare sector. You use your business skills to deliver a successful project for the customer. It is important that you know how to make the right translation between the customer's business processes and the possibilities of the Ultimo software in order to achieve an optimal process.
Your tasks in outline:
- Advising on technical and functional design of the software;
- Drawing up implementation plans;
- Carrying out national and international projects;
- Configuring the software to the wishes and needs of the customer;
- Giving presentations and training.
Working at Ultimo is a journey on its own.
Our driving force as an employer is making sure that your work matches your ambitions and gives meaning to your career. Work that is being valued by your colleagues and your management.
We want you to be fantastic in your job. Supporting you with a happy and healthy work culture, good benefits, personal development, and social events.
We are expanding our international organization. With unmatched knowledge and modern software on Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) We provide high valued services, training, and support to our clients.
Join us on our journey in building the number one EAM cloud in the world!
You want a job in which you can apply your business knowledge, you never stop learning and can be at the forefront of innovation and development of our solutions. You understand how relational databases work. Knows how to include customers in your choices and can provide convincing advice.
In addition, you are in possession of:
- Demonstrable Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Several years of work experience as a consultant
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector
- Experience with project management;
- Strong Dutch and English language skills;
- An honest, open, and direct communication style.
Ultimo Software Solutions offers:
- A permanent contract;
- a competitive salary;
- Strong platform to support your ambitions and personal development;
- Incentive scheme;
- Choice between a lease car or an attractive mobility budget;
- Laptop plus everything you need for a good (home) workplace.
Apply and the next steps;
If you feel that this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by pressing the apply button. From there, we will have a good look at your resume and preferably your covering letter.
We will invite you for a call to get the ball rolling, and we will inform you on steps to come.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 341 42 37 37