Full-stack .Net 6 Software Developer
RemoteNetherlands, Gelderland, NunspeetProduct Development
Are you looking for a creative space to indulge into innovation and build a product that makes an impact?
Do you want to be a part of a team of inspiring and supportive colleagues, and to work on latest technology stack?
IFS-Ultimo focuses on customer satisfaction through providing them the best solutions for their Enterprise Asst Management. At IFS-Ultimo, we make custom built EAM cloud platform for our clients, and we are looking for Full-stack .Net 6 Software Developer for our growing team.
About the feature
Your tasks consist of implementing customer wishes and improving our cloud architecture. With us we work about 20% on fixing bugs, the rest you are working on extensions and improvements of the application. We make 1 application, with which we serve more than 2100 customers. You work on our software in one of the five scrum teams. The scrum teams consist of developers, testers, a business analyst and a product owner.
As a software developer .NET 6, these are your challenges:
- You have a clear vision for the future where we need to go;
- You are continuously looking for improvements;
- You work in a Scrum team;
- You make independent choices to realize the best solution direction;
- You are open to further develop and grow with IFS-Ultimo.
Would you like to know what we are working on in terms of content? We have a blog on Github, which also contains a number of questions that concern us at the moment. For example, here you can read how we use Bicep to roll out GitOps. With this we hope to take a big step in infrastructure as code. For more information see link: Bicep.
About our software stack
About working at IFS-Ultimo
Working at IFS-Ultimo is a journey in itself. Our motivation as an employer is to ensure that your work matches your ambitions and gives meaning to your career. Work that is appreciated by your colleagues and your management.
We want you to be great at your job. That is why we support you with a happy and healthy work culture, good working conditions, personal development and social events.
We are expanding our international organization. With unparalleled knowledge and modern software in the field of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), we provide high-quality services, training and support to our customers.
Join us on our journey in building the number one EAM Cloud in the world!
You take all this with you:
- HBO/WO work and thinking level;
- 2-5 years of experience with software development in .NET and/or C#;
- Knowledge of cloud services and/or Kubernetes is an advantage;
- Wanting together = doing together (team player);
- Solution-oriented thinking and making choices;
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is an advantage.
For this position we offer:
- Indefinite contract;
- Competitive salary;
- incentive scheme;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days and the option to buy 5 more;
- Good pension scheme (50/50);
- Participation in collective health insurance and other insurance policies;
- Work from home allowance;
- Internet allowance;
- Laptop plus everything you need for a good (home) workplace;
- 4 x per year interesting workshops to improve your mental and physical health;
- Ski trip in Q1 2023!
At IFS-Ultimo you get involved and social colleagues and there is attention for the individual and your development. You will receive a thorough training and induction process.
Application and process
If you think this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by hitting the apply button. From there we look closely at your CV and preferably also at your motivation letter. We invite you for a phone call for the first meeting and we will inform you about the next steps.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 341 42 37 37