Software Developer C# .Net
Nunspeet, Gelderland, NetherlandsProduct Development
Contribute to our state-of-the-art Enterprise Asset Management platform of IFS Ultimo as a C# .net software developer!
We focus on building the best SaaS solution in the market for Enterprise Asset Management. We offer unparalleled and customized software to over 2200 customers worldwide. Our software is used in eg., hospitals, industrial companies, and the logistics sector.
About the role:
You will be part of a scrum team consisting of developers, testers, a business analyst, and a product owner. Your tasks mainly involve implementing customer requirements and improving our Cloud architecture. Additionally, you will dedicate time to resolving bugs.
What we expect from you:
- You have a clear vision of the application's development and can provide direction.
- You value a high-quality product, therefore you are demanding and always seeking improvements.
- You are capable of independently determining the right solution direction.
Our software stack:
Curious about what we are working on in detail? We maintain a blog on Github. There, you can learn, for instance, how we use Bicep for GitOps deployment, aiming to take a major step in infrastructure as code. Read more about it at: Bicep
About IFS Ultimo:
IFS Ultimo offers the most innovative and progressive SaaS solution for companies in various industries. The IFS Ultimo Enterprise Asset Management platform is used by thousands of organizations worldwide, from SMEs to large multinationals. We are a market leader in the Netherlands and Belgium and are now focusing on Germany, United Kingdom, North America & Canada.
As an organization, we also want you to excel in your work. We offer you a comprehensive onboarding program to start off well and foster a healthy and happy work culture. Additionally, you have the freedom and flexibility of hybrid work. We meet at the office every week and also organize fun events and (sporting) activities.
What do we offer:
- A permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Incentive scheme.
- 8% holiday pay.
- 25 vacation days and the option to buy 5 more.
- Good pension scheme (50/50).
- Participation in collective health insurance and other insurance policies.
- Home work and internet allowance.
- Laptop plus everything you need for a good (home) workplace.
- Personal development within the position and the organization.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)-Day which allows you to take one day of paid leave per year to take part in volunteering opportunities.
What do you bring:
- Completed college education in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in complex software development experience in C# .NET.
- Knowledge of cloud services and/or Kubernetes (K8s).
- Wanting together = doing together (team player).
- Solution-oriented thinking and making choices.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Interested in developing yourself further and growing with IFS-Ultimo.
- Once a week we work from our office in Nunspeet.
- You don´t require a visa sponsorship.
Application and process
If you think this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by hitting the apply button. From there we look closely at your CV and preferably also at your motivation letter. We invite you for a phone call for the first meeting and we will inform you about the next steps.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 341 42 37 37