Netherlands, Gelderland, NunspeetFinance
Ultimo is growing and developing internationally. We are adding new customers every week and we are expanding with partners. So our Finance team has an opening for an enthusiastic Billing specialist colleague. Because of the developments in Ultimo, our financial processes are constantly changing. You look at these processes critically and you come up with improvement proposals.
As a billing specialist at Ultimo, your and colleagues' focus is going to be on the correct handling of the sales process. Together with your Sales colleagues, you make sure large international contracts and agreements are registered in the system correctly. And together with your colleague, you are the owners of the SaaS revenues. You take care of the monthly SaaS KPIs and dashboards, and you issue a forecast for the following months. You are also a point of contact for both our customers and our colleagues. Internally, the focus is on order processing and invoicing, and for our customers the focus is on invoicing and checking if everything is correct.
You are also responsible for:
- managing the contract database;
- SaaS analysis (Churn, upsell, etc.);
- forecast of contract-related revenues;
- implementing process improvement;
- and tackling process changes.
Working at Ultimo is a journey on its own.
Our driving force as an employer is making sure that your work matches your ambitions and gives meaning to your career. Work that is being valued by your colleagues and your management
We want you to be fantastic in your job. Supporting you with a happy and healthy work culture, good benefits, personal development, and social events.
We are expanding our international organization.
With unmatched knowledge and modern software on Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) We provide high valued services, training, and support to our clients.
Join us on our journey in building the number one EAM SaaS in the world!
What you bring:
- You work and think on a Higher Professional Education (HBO) or university (WO) level, aimed at finance;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with different ERP systems and implementation is a plus;
- Knowledge of FinancialForce/SalesForce is a plus but not necessary;
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
A gross monthly salary between €3000 and €4500 based on the knowledge and experience you bring with you. Good secondary employment conditions such as:
- incentive plan;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 25 days' paid leave and the option to buy 5 more;
- good pension scheme (50/50);
- participation in a collective healthcare insurance and other insurances;
- home office reimbursement;
- internet reimbursement;
- laptop and everything you need for a good workstation/home office;
- four times a year interesting workshops to improve both your mental and physical wellbeing.
Apply and process
If you feel that this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by pressing the apply button. From there, we will have a good look at your resume and preferably your motivation letter.
We will invite you for a call to get the ball rolling, and we will inform you on steps to come.
For questions: email@example.com or +31 341 42 37 37