Account manager - SaaS Direct Sales UK
RemoteUnited Kingdom, England, ManchesterSales
In this unique position, you will create our next chapter in our UK expansion. You will join a successful team and have a great proposition to sell. You are a SaaS Sales expert that knows the market, that pushes for double-digit growth and gets deals done. Find out how, at IFS Ultimo, we can create the next step in your career together.
What is your role at IFS Ultimo?
As an IFS Ultimo EAM Account Manager in the UK region, you will be responsible for meeting your sales targets each year within the two focus sales markets defined in IFS Ultimo UK; Manufacturing and Logistics. We offer a great environment for talented people. Our dedicated colleagues, internal training, and great product create a great workplace environment. As a company, we have strong growth ambitions for the coming years. We have an expanding global partner network, a solid financial position, and a clear roadmap on how we want to help our customers now and in the coming years ahead. With IFS Ultimo behind you, your tasks will be to:
- Analyse the market, take stock of accounts, and draw up a strategic sales plan;
- Cold calling/acquisition and giving presentations;
- Maintaining the relation with existing customers, also by timely and extensively informing them of products or services and making proposals regarding new opportunities;
- Identifying the needs of new relations/customers and providing them with advice;
- Keep up with and where necessary anticipating developments in the market;
- Using Ultimo Inside, you will be tasked with updating meeting notes and sales records;
- Making sure the set sales targets are met.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience, in a position as a sales representative for example (hunter profile);
- Thorough knowledge of Ultimo software and application areas, EAM market;
- Extensive experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems;
- Experience with customer and market analyses and developing sales plans;
- You are willing to travel within the UK region and occasionally also outside the UK region;
- Entreprenurial New Business hunter mentality.
More about IFS Ultimo:
IFS Ultimo is the leading SaaS solution in Enterprise Asset Management. Our solution helps to better manage assets, increase uptime, control costs, and create a safe and healthy working environment. IFS Ultimo is largely standardized Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) cloud platform and is modular, scale-able, and user-friendly. It enables customers to organize and implement the tasks regarding the valuable assets in the company. This involves site-based assets such as installations, machinery, cranes, medical equipment, and buildings, as well as mobile assets such as logistic companies’ vehicles. With the help of our innovative EAM platform, IFS
Ultimo's customers maximize their asset uptime, ensure a safe working environment, and thus increase productive working hours.
IFS Ultimo's success is guaranteed not only by its many years of experience but above all by its innovativeness and strong quality assurance.
More than 2000 customers worldwide now use IFS Ultimo. We are constantly expanding our global partner channel to give even more clients the benefits of IFS Ultimo software.
In addition to the offers listed below, we are giving you the opportunity to take a big step in your career in EAM and SaaS. We can help you grow and move forward with us on this exciting journey and next phase. Your IFS Ultimo colleagues are passionate and ambitious people. They create a working environment where talent can flourish.
- A position for 40 hours a week (both remote and at the office);
- Many career opportunities within the international organization;
- A strong platform to support your ambitions and personal development;
- Flexible and informal working environment where teamwork is important;
- Engaged colleagues with a lot of attention to personal interaction; we also attach great value to strengthening mutual bonds by organizing various activities.
Application and process
If you feel that this position is the next step in your journey, let us know by clicking 'Apply'. From there we will have a good look at your resume and your cover letter. We will invite you for a call to get the ball rolling, and we will inform you of the steps to come.
For questions: email@example.com of +31 341 42 37 37