Account Executive - UK
RemoteManchester, England, United KingdomSales
At IFS Ultimo, you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring our employees can achieve the company goals and develop their careers. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
EAM is one of the most exciting areas of IFS’s focus, with a large investment announced in 2021 to drive growth strategy both organically and through acquisition to become market leader within three years. We are looking for a passionate and results-oriented Enterprise Asset Management Account Executive to join this exciting journey and drive the growth of EAM sales into strategic customers. The role will include close collaboration with our market units and of course, our extensive Eco-system.
The mission is to help grow IFS by developing new business within the key asset-intensive industries outside of Aerospace and defence and Manufacturing. The key task is to build relationships at the exec level and to create compelling business cases to deliver business value to our clients.
The primary responsibility for this role is to lead by example and create new business deals throughout the region focused on the key industries. The ideal candidates should have significant experience as a subject matter expert in Enterprise Asset Management. This candidate will conduct client-facing peer-to-peer discussions, guide local sales teams, and collaborate with field legal teams during contract negotiations. This is a client-facing role focused on near-term transactions and developing long-term strategic engagements; therefore, client travel will be expected.
Candidates must also possess demonstrated leadership skills, written/verbal communication skills, organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, negotiation skills, the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and the ability to exhibit professional business conduct at all times.
- Manage the business development and sales activities aligning with the business growth strategies and advance all relevant projects.
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision-makers to manage evaluation processes to pursue opportunities for a successful conclusion.
- Accomplishes annual sales target and gross-profit plans by implementing sales and partnership business models.
- Create and Maintain outstanding strategic relations with business partners and define sales strategy to reach sales targets.
- Maintain comprehensive lead, opportunity and contact pipeline in the system.
IFS Ultimo is based in the Netherlands with more than 2000 global customers is a leading Enterprise Asset Management software provider with a strong reputation for the completeness, flexibility, and configurability of its SaaS EAM solutions. In the world of Ultimo, asset management processes and the software they require take centre stage. At IFS Ultimo, we develop easy-to-use EAM software for confident asset owners, enabling them to optimize productivity, maximize asset availability, and secure health and safety. We supply out-of-the-box, though supremely flexible, software with an unmatched ROI through short implementations, seamless integrations, and self-service application management.
Acquired by IFS in July 2022, its parent company operates across all continents with its 5000+ employees delivering award-winning enterprise software solutions to help businesses be their best when it matters–at their Moment of Service™.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability and a company where we get things done so that you can positively impact the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar sales role.
- Proven experience in client-facing or internal consulting in a senior advisory capacity.
- Knowledge of and direct experience with Asset & Facility Management industry regulations/standards.
- New Business Hunter mentality - Proven track record in winning new business SaaS sales.
- Fluent English.